Sunday, 21 June 2015

Terrritorial? Moi?

It felt about time that I came up with another blog post along the lines of love, peace and karmic redemption. You know, the usual hippie nonsense that I spout on about.  Except, yesterday the unspeakable happened. From a comment on a previous post I know that at least Attila will understand. When I went over to the shower block yesterday morning someone was in MY cubicle, the one right at the end that I've been using for the last eight months.   I felt like crawling under the door, pulling her out by the hair and giving her a good drubbing.  There!  That's got it right out of my system.









Now where was I?  Ah yes. This will do!

4 comments:

  1. Mr Buddha must have owned some very special candles; mine seem to have very limited life-spans.

    We used to have (maybe we still do) a very realistic big black spider that could be discreetly placed in a shower corner..... might do the job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Reminds me of the time that Lou and I were at the old Plymouth Pavilions pool and someone put a plastic turd in the water. As if Jaws had turned up it cleared within seconds. Childish but funny in a way that is right down my street.

      Delete
  2. I've bought a tank, now. Would you like to borrow it....? ;-)

    ReplyDelete