Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Green Man Memo

This post is a reminder to myself for  my blog can serve that purpose. Sometime I'll return in search of a recipe that took my fancy.  Or I'll merely go back to recreate memories.  It's amazing how small Louis was when I started this venture.

 I'm also hoping that nothing will happen to the World Wide Web and my ramblings will be available to me to peruse in old age.   It'll be a souvenir of what I've done and a record of what I've felt at various stages of my life.  Maybe I'll look back and think 'Silly Old Sausage!' when I revisit certain posts about my exploits

I was rather taken by this wall of Green Men in a shop in Mevagissey When the outside of my house has been painted I fancy one to adorn the front.  Perhaps I'll make my own version.  This bunch certainly will provide a heap of inspiration when I get round to the project.  I'm thinking they'd translate nicely into mosaic.  And I wondered whether a woolly version might be something that my chum Aril at Gnat Bottomed Towers might like to create.  She knitted a rather impressive gargoyle the other day!

2 comments:

  1. Fab!! You might enjoy the shop at Tintern too if you're ever up that way. It's called the Spirit of the Greenman and fatally, she has a website too!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had one for years, house wouldn't feel right without it.

    ReplyDelete