Saturday, 3 October 2015

Message From 'An Oil Tycoon'

We have been rushed off our feet since I got back from holiday.  From the mouth of one who normally pees off hardened cynical colleagues with her Rebecca of Sunnybrook approach comes these words.  We are truly stuffed in the NHS and I can't see how the situation will improve.  There!  I have lost all my va va voom and am struggling to find ways of getting it back.

This arrived on my phone by email in the middle of a working day.  Not sure why I was picked out to be the recipient although of course I AM gorgeous and irresistible!!!!  I have to thank Mr Richwater. For in the midst of all the chaos and despair caused by funding crises he gave me and my colleagues a bloody good laugh!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yuk !
    My Mrs H has told me that those sort of messages happen to her all of the time on Facebook.
    Personally I think it has to do with your shared hairstyle.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean, you aren't going to email him back? Who knows what you're missing! Just send him your bank details; that will cement the relationship, because you know that's what he'll ask for next. Who needs money when you have luuurrrvve? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people have all the luck! Not only are you attractive and irresistible you have PILE RICHWATER and his cute puppies chasing you. Sounds like a keeper.....phwaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's only in Email No 3 when he asks for money (because he's lost his cheque book). I like that he says he's supervising 'some project'. What an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your thoughts guys. They've made me laugh a bit more. If you're interested in what my latest beau(!) looks like he has pictures on Facebook along with one of the cute dogs. Didn't want to share them here in case they are really of some other unsuspecting guy who's eaten too many pies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, when you're employed in the NHS you need something to make you laugh. I just keep asking John if he thinks his department will last another 6.5 years. He'll be 60 then and out the door as fast as his feet will take him. I could cheerfully strangle the neighbour from hell that meant we had to move and increase the mortgage!

    ReplyDelete