Sunday, 4 October 2015

Tempted by Toast


I don't feel very thrifty at the moment what with all the wonga that I forked out on our very special holiday.   And now the new house seems like a money pit!  What I'm trying to do is create a beautiful home which is resistant to fashion. I'm not the type of person who changes the look of where they live in response to the latest fad.  I've got better things to do.    The things that I'm buying are carefully chosen for their potential to be with us for a long time.  My spending is carefully thought out.  It's just that there's so much of it.



It will come as no surprise that I'm not a sucker for buying novelty impulsively. Vendors of chocolate penises and the like would have a very tough existence if everyone was like me.   But when bimbling about the shops in Bristol the other day I was nearly tempted by the
Holy Toast Miracle Bread Stamper.  Think what fun I could have with unsuspecting breakfast guests!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful I must tell my catholic friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck, what a waste of money!


    ReplyDelete