Sunday, 15 November 2015

Rude with Chocolate




Late blogging today after going to bed at 3am last night.  Yikes!   Salty Dog had a  TV adverts themed party at her house.  Milk Tray, Tango and 118 118 were all represented.  Me?  I was boring and didn't dress up.  Something about having enough on my plate already without thinking about costume making.  Bah humbug!

One of the things that we did was watch some of those old ads on Youtube.  Here's one.  Because I have a mucky mind I find it very funny.  I can't quite believe it's the real thing and not a parody.

3 comments:

  1. Well, just, well. I see a whole school of teenage boys deciding they like Flake candy bars for no apparent reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that ad. What is 911, I've not heard of it in this context.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry meant 118! 3am bedtime fiddles the brain! x

      Delete