Thursday, 24 December 2015

Sing David!




Good morning from high on a hill above the sea in Devon. Let's keep this blog  a relatively Christmas free zone shall we?  After all I've got to work today.   Maybe I'll introduce a bit of sparkle on the big day itself.  I been woken up early as it's blowing an absolute hoolie out there.  A good excuse to stay snuggled up tight under the sheets until absolutely necessary methinks.  Anyway, with all that wild weather going on outside, this  incredibly beautiful Bowie song has come to mind.

8 comments:

  1. Go on, get up. Some eggs and bacon for breakfast will do the job. Have a good day. Cro x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a good day to you too Cro. Early rising didn't happen. I snoozed a bit more. Lots on mind, both good and bad, keeping my brain whirring in the wee small hours so a catch up helped. x

      Delete
  2. Hello from a fellow blogger hiding in a cosy bed from the foul weather outside Oop North! May your Christmas Eve be a peaceful one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees are waving like the whomping willow and the clouds scurrying by here in Hertfordshire too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will use any excuse to have a good old snug time in bed. Have a good time, whatever else you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Bowie video, I adore that man. I have spent most of the day in bed, it has been blissful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a lovely Christmas day Toffeeapple. A nesty bed and David Bowie. What more could a woman want? x

      Delete