Monday, 22 February 2016

Granada For The Day

My laptop is shagged.  What is it with leads for electronic devices these days? They never last very long.  So I'm reduced to blogging on my phone and I've never quite got the knack of being nifty on a phone keyboard.  It's a bit painful to watch.

So it's quite a short post today with a picture of Granada, a city that's been added to my favourites list.  No flamenco, it got logistically difficult but I did dance with my friends in an alleyway outside a charming bar to the strains of an impromptu guitar performance.  And of  course I visited the Alhambra, ate pomegranate ice cream, bought beautiful reasonably priced ceramics for Mad Wall 2 and strolled in safe streets by the light of a near full moon.  It was fab!

6 comments:

  1. The Alhambra is one of my fav places. Can't wait to see your ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just had a few days away in the UK after doing it for the first time last year I definitely think it's a good way forward to staying well.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Granada! the food, the Alhambra, the orange trees on the street...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might be a tiny bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete