Monday, 28 March 2016

Post About Posters

You know those cheesy posters that are all over the Internet with funny or meaningful quotes?  Did you realise that you can easily rustle them up yourself using  Canva?  I've been meaning to share this for a while but just needed to come up with something suitably pithy to share.  I think this will do.  It fits my current situation quite nicely.  Just got to find that cruel to be kind individual who can give me a push.

There are a few free images to use on the site otherwise you'll pay one whole US dollar for the previous of uploading one of Canva's own.  I passed on that and found this birdy picture from Pixabay.  There's millions of free images there.  Then it was just a case of a bit of cropping and  cutting and pasting in Guillaume Apollinaire's wise words. 'Who's he?' I asked Wikipedia.  In summary:  Italian bloke who moved to France in his teens, artistic all rounder and friend of the famous died far too young of 'flu!


5 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought it was going to be a quote from Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

    I'll give you a shove, your job is doing your head in, get out. Only saying that because I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may give that a try to brighten up my post photo's. Remember those young eagles were ready to fly when they were pushed from the nest. It's ok to keep growing stronger while you wait to move to the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well fancy that ! My first thought was the same as Ilona's. I also agree with her second sentence too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Sam says I need a bit more time in the nest before my shove. Just getting the basics right at the moment. Not sure if I'm an eagle, seagull or budgie. Thanks to all for kind thoughts! xx

    ReplyDelete