Monday, 25 April 2016

Long, Green and Fretful


A short post today as, for the first time in nearly three months,  I'm going  to work.  It's a little daunting so I don't want to stress myself out thinking about what to blog.  Actually I don't want uncontrollable stress to be a regular feature of my life anymore at all.  Chill, chill will be my new mantra.

So I've shamelessly lifted something off Facebook so that I don't have to bother too hard with posting.  Although silly it seemed to ring true and made me smile. I hope that it touches the giggle gland for some of you too!

10 comments:

  1. How funny that did make me smile. Hope your first day back at work goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile too……hope you have a quiet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that on FB too....made me smile!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a good day, love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a fresh start. I laughed at the cucumber meme-yeah, I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the smile. Have a non-cucumber day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your day went well & that you stayed cool as a cucumber!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for good wishes. LG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the day went well.

    ReplyDelete