Saturday, 21 May 2016

All Change

Wow! What a difference a few months makes.  For I've woken up this morning exquisitely happy.  I've been back at work for three weeks and have been enjoying my job for the intrinsic pleasure that I get from making a real difference to people's lives.  My friends and family are super lush.  I live in a beautiful house in a vibrant wonderful town.   I feel more well than I've done for some years. And there's a holiday in the offing in a week's time in my van.......I could go on.

I'm  sharing this, not to be a smug smarty pants, but to demonstrate the contrast to my life back in at the beginning of February.  Then  I collapsed in a miserable heap.  It was hard to envisage that life could  ever be good again.  So for anybody out there who's in a bit of a a rut have hope.   Things can change for the better!

11 comments:

  1. Bless you I'm so glad you are feeling better and looking forward to the good stuff. It's so hard when feeling low to focus on the positive and count our blessings even when we know we have a lot of blessings to count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, congrats. No apologies for happiness necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light at the end of a tunnel. Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all kind words. 'Ppreciated peeps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very pleased to read this news, stay smiley m'dear!

    ReplyDelete