Saturday, 18 June 2016

Blue Circle

Even though I thoroughly recognise their potential for improving my blog statistics you'll never see any salacious revelations here.  I was brought up old fashioned in that respect and have never been a kiss and tell kind of person. So I'm always amazed at what others will divulge about their sex lives especially when they share intimate details with people that they hardly know from Adam.

A friend was once party to such a disclosure from a mere acquaintance. The story teller was going out with a bloke who drove one of those concrete mixing lorries and she'd made the beast with two backs in the drum at the back. Don't you just love that euphemism? Firstly I was struck by the romance of the setting.  Rather nicer than a gauzy four poster bed in a posh hotel don't you think?  Then the health and safety angle occurred to me.  Aside from all the climbing involved can't concrete cause chemical burns to tender parts?  My friend must have asked the same question.  'Oh it was okay.  He'd cleaned it out first'  was the response. So that's alright then!

I drove behind  a concrete mixer on the road to Dartmouth yesterday  Unsurprisingly memories of this little vignette always come flooding back whenever I see one. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at one of those lorries again without giggling.


7 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww! ( Inner Victorian Prude at work!! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep my inner Victoria Prude made a bit of an appearance as well x

      Delete
  2. Entering into the saliciousness now, but wondering if it was turning at the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing as I think about it. That would have made it very interesting indeed in there! x

      Delete
  3. Sounds very uncomfortable to me!

    ReplyDelete