Monday, 6 June 2016

Do You See The Dachshund?

Arse!  I've woken up with a jolt and remembered that it's a working day. Even though I'm enjoying my job at the moment it's hit hard.  Doesn't that annual leave go all too quickly? So let's pretend for just a minute that I've time travelled back to last week. I'm right there in my beloved Brittany walking along the Pink Granite Coast using my imagination to find those creatures that nature has carved into those rocks.  I've shown you a polar bear in the past. Now is it just me or is there a sausage dog here?!

4 comments:

  1. I see him! I also see exactly what you see about Monday morning. Not a vacation week bur Monday came way too quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a a little Daxie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever get another dog in the future a sausage dog is what I'm going for they walk with real attitude and I love them. There is defo a little one in that rock too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I go on all fours I'm like a daschund - my belly is close to the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete