Tuesday, 12 July 2016

A Prezzie

It's that time of year when school artwork wends its way home.  I've been hearing about the aboriginal themed cushion that Louis' been making me in his art class  for yonks. We've had updates at mealtimes and at parents evening. The teacher alluded to a rather excellent anteater within the design. I seemed to have provided half the boys with backing material for their designs.  It's been a real tenterhooks time I can tell you!

 Finally I got to see it in the flesh yesterday. I'm as pleased as punch.  It's one of the nicest presents I've ever had!

3 comments:

  1. Loui has done an amazing art job on hat cushion. I'm impressed with all the detailing. I would be very proud to have that on display too.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good, isn't it? Well done Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Louis. And well done, proud mum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete