Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Pebble Duck

Klaus the Knaus, my motorhome has lots of nooks and crannies and little things tend to get mislaid for a while.  And maybe there is joy when the whole process of losing stuff is taken as a whole.  Finding lost treasure brings much glee.

The other day when I was digging the fondue set out of its compartment under one of the seats by the dining table I came across many coins down there too.  A mixture of sterling and Euros as befits a well travelled van. It was just like digging about down the back of a settee.
I was also reunited with this stone that we found on Brighton beach over two years ago now.  I was wondering where it had gone just the other day. When I picked it up I marvelled about how wonderful nature was to produce such a wonderful likeness to a duck. Duh!  Then I realised that it had been tampered with.  It's a great idea though.  Perhaps if I pick up some permanent markers at the supermarket today Lou and I can be copycats and leave our own pebble trail  on the beaches that we visit.

It looks like I'm going to need to work out how to use Instagram.  I've been meaning to have a look for a while so this is just the kick up the bum that I need.  Then I can ask #Reco whether duckie was left on Brighton beach.  Or was he washed by the tides from somewhere else in the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment