Saturday, 20 August 2016

Starring Cro

It's always great to meet fellow bloggers in the flesh.  So I got quite excited when I saw that, seemingly, Cro from Magnon's Meanderings was going to be one of the stars of the show at the spectacle held at Fort de Bertheaume, a stone's throw from our campground the other night.  I'm rather partial to the sound and light shows that are a favourite with the French. They're always a bit of a treat for those of us who are fans of the bizarre.

And here's the man himself in his natural habitat.  I have to say that I was a little surprised to see how unkempt he was. Perhaps it was because  Lady Magnon wasn't in Brittany with him  that personal hygiene standards were slipping.  You know what these blokes are like when left on their own for too long.

As I tried to get a close up shot Cro turned nasty and made some incoherent grunting noises.  It was not the meet up I'd expected.  After the initial shock of being attacked by a prehistoric man mirth set in. I don't think I've laughed quite so much in ages!  As is usual with these tableaux we moved swiftly on through the ages. I'm still trying to scrub off the glitter sprinkled by Old  Father Time two days later!
  

5 comments: