Tuesday, 6 September 2016

The Bees Like It II

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all who left comments after my post yesterday.  Your love and support is very much appreciated and I'm extraordinarily touched.

My sister's formal send off fron this world was sad but incredibly special. So many people there wanted to share about the impact that she'd had on their lives.  Our family friend Louise Tiplady, a letter cutter and very talented artist across a range of media, made this print which was handed out to everyone at the funeral. It was a wonderful surprise.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely, that was a very kind thought. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely thing for your friend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very poignant and thoughtful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that it was such a special time. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful thing for her to do.

    So glad to hear that it was a special occasion, and that you were able to have the kind of service that reflected your sister well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for much appreciated comments. xx

    ReplyDelete