Monday, 17 October 2016

It's Cuddly Avocado Monday!

Photo: Colossal

I had in mind that I would not be urging you all to take another look at the Colossal website quite so soon after my last post.  It seems a bit lazy directing everyone again to the same source of inspiration when there's a whole world wide web of loveliness out there. But then I came across  these cute little  fellows by Ukranian artist Hanna Dovhan on the site and couldn't resist.  In a world that seems so troubled of late isn't it wonderful that there is someone out there celebrating love and mutual harmony in the form of felted food?
Photo: TwistedSifter









I'm loving those cheeky mustachioed fellows rather a lot.  Who couldn't be beguiled by a cuddly mushroom with facial hair?  But for their ability to get up close and personal I think that the egg and avocado are my favourites!




12 comments:

  1. I have looked at " Colossal" a lot since you introduced it. Some amazing stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile on a Monday morning, thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. Who could look and not smile!! JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they made me curl the edges of my mouth upwards. xx

      Delete
  4. I have Colossal in my Bloglovin feed so see whatever they send me. Your post has, however, reminded me that I have mushrooms in my fridge - I shall cook some tomorrow, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Random! But glad I gave you the reminder. xx

      Delete
  5. They are really sweet. I find any non-facial item anthromorphised with human features to be charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dishes and spoons spring to mind!! xx

      Delete