Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Adult Space?

Ah! Another shot of my beautiful bedroom that I showed off earlier in the year.  It's still in need of that lick of paint but there's no rush.  Over the months it's definitely become my favourite room in the house. Like a teenager I often hole myself up here rather than using the family space downstairs.  But has it really become my sacred space, a child-free sanctuary where I can be alone in peace to gather my thoughts at the end of a  hard working day?





Nope.  Apparently not!  Here's Louis post bathtime.  His feet are way bigger than my own now.

7 comments:

  1. I thought that they were " someone else's" feet !! We have a very similar mirror and drawers in the main bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who you could possibly mean! xx

      Delete
  2. That must be quite scary, having a child whose feet are bigger than one's own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it seems to have happened rather quickly. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh but to get a little cuddling time with a now teenager, you have to love it. I like my cozy space as well, but even now when DD joins me, I get that rush of baby love all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's wonderful. Maybe I don't have many years of this left so need to savour.xx

      Delete
  4. My youngest Mikey is now 22 and is my only baby living at home he still comes for a cuddle now and then although he'd hate it if I told anyone lol. I think you have a lot more cuddle time with Louis.

    ReplyDelete