Friday, 25 November 2016

Inner Children

Photo:  Bored Panda

I like to think that artists create with the aim of touching something deep in the inner core of others. Sometimes I'll  use my blog to 'show and tell' visual art that has done just that for me, succinctly bringing alive metaphor.  Even with all its richness, the written form cannot do justice to some ideas.

Here's a beautiful piece that meets that remit, an installation at the 2015 'Burning Man' festival by Ukranian artist Alexander Milov. You, my lovely readers, are not stupid.  I'll therefore leave this with you so it can talk wordlessly about those little peeps within.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, can you imagine walking up to this in the flesh, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I did consider whether the Burning Man festival should be on my list but decided against it. No under 18s are allowed and it sounds a bit too techno for me. Still, I would love the art. xx

      Delete
  2. Isn't that simply lovely? Thank you for posting it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pleasure Toffeeapple. xx

      Delete