Friday, 18 November 2016

Lazy Mene


Today is Thursday and I'm scheduling ahead...quickly.  You'll see this post tomorrow when it will be my last day of work before a bit of  annual leave.  For the next thirty six hours and maybe beyond I'll be busy, busy, busy catching up with paperwork.  It's always the way. Oh to take a bit of holiday without running around like a headless chicken first!

So here's a little something that popped up on that most popular of social media sights.  I'm being lazy but no matter.  It's speaks of a lesson that I think I've already taken on board.  Maybe these words may be just what someone out, who doesn't know what they're striving for, needs.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those days well before taking Annual leave and thinking god is it worth it the stress of tying up loose ends because everything would be waiting for you on return. That quote is so spot on and unfortunately some people never get it no matter how long they've been on the planet. There are others though who have only been here a short while who get it very well. I think I've grasped it but we are all learning how to be don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right that some people don't get it. It makes them deeply unhappy. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm feeling the stress of working ahead before being out for surgery next week. Consume to bury whatever a person really craves; It really starts coming out at holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Consume to bury what a person really craves'. I like that. xx

      Delete