Thursday, 15 December 2016

Bearing

Bears are one of the animals I've got a thing about. Representations from the Zuni people have inspired my own arty dabbling.  I'm also the proud owner of this stone plaque that was carved by my brother.  It sits above the fireplace in the living room.

Later there will be a video in this post but I'm having massive laptop problems.  I saw a pertinent '50 shades' parody that fits the bill.  I've always found that book much more inspirational as a comedic rather than an erotic resource.  'Punish me!' said Lydia.  So he installed Windows 10.

While I rebuild my computer for the second time this month I'm blogging from my phone.  I can't work out how to embed videos so  for now you'll have to follow this link to see the comedian Reginald D Hunter 'bearing'. Since I watched it I growl and wave floppy paws every time anyone directs me to bear left or right.

Later...personal laptop still not working.  I'm bearing with it. Rah!   Thank goodness for the work computer!


4 comments:

  1. I've shared the bear clip with my bear-mad friend!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see Winston the bear on Kirstie's Handmade Christmas last night? If you like bears, I reckon this guy will steal your heart:-
    http://www.fossilmossbears.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too busy trying to move the laptop to watch telly. Just had a look. He's very cute. My own real life sighting of a bear was a black one in the Pacific North West. xx

      Delete