Thursday, 29 December 2016

McCalendar Guys

I love my gay male friends.  They provide a wonderful perspective on life.  They give me insights about the seemingly inexplicable  working of the male mind when it's needed yet combine it with being like a girlie confidante.  What straight man would come into the office and point out to all his female colleagues that there is a dead cute bloke in the car park?

Of course Mr Metrosexual and Ruff Stu are at the top of the pile.  I popped around for a quick gossip and a glass of wine the other night.  They were keen to show me their 2017 kitchen calendar. Last year it was camp rugby players that adorned their wall.  I didn't know that there was such a thing but you live and learn.  I like this year's offering better.  It's like Highlander all over again - with innuendo!

8 comments:

  1. What a hoot! I used to have self-confessed 'fairies' at the bottom of my garden* and they truly lightened up my life, I was so sad when they moved away.

    * In that my garden sloped down to their bungalow garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that's what you meant before you explained. xx

      Delete
  2. Highlander....there can be only one. ( you have seen the film?) No, not Connor Macleod for me, but Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez aka Sean Connery ! Calendar man is a bit fit ,tho . lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll raise you Sam Heughan as Jaime Fraser for a hot highlander.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Happy New Year to you. Not to my taste but in the furtherance of research I just found a picture of Gerard Butler in a kilt. Yowzah! xx

      Delete
  4. Google image search Caledario Romano. It's a calendar of attractive catholic priests. New aspect to the notion if forbidden fruit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny. So 'Father Ted'! xxx

      Delete