Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Seasonal Snowbert



Here's a  little wintery offering to enthrall the teenier peeps in your life.  It takes me back to the days when  Lou was wee and  CBeebies seemed to be the only thing that was ever on our telly.   Anything for a quiet life.  I probably wouldn't be a grown up if I hadn't found a lot of kid's TV exceedingly annoying,   Those squeaky voiced Tweenies were the prime example.

But I looked forward to the utterly charming 64 Zoo Lane.  Each night a little girl called Lucy escaped from her home for a bedtime story from the animals in a neighbouring zoo.  The one about the arty polar bear, Snowbert, has to be one of my favourites.

4 comments:

  1. I'm heavily into In the night garden at the mo I watch it with my 3 year old granddaughter totally surreal lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the opening credits but the rest of the programme used to befuddle me! xx

      Delete
  2. My youngest loved teletubbies which were so hard to watch! The one gem was the little vignettes of real kids that played in the Tele tummy. I don't think we get Zoo here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one out of the same stable as Night Garden and again, somehing that I found totally perplexing. xx

      Delete