Monday, 6 February 2017

I Can't Believe I Forgot It

Photo: The Guardian
Please follow this link to the funniest food article that I've read for a very long time. Well done Felicity Cloake for making me realise that there was  a really significant  omission  to my  own list of hated food stuffs, Weetabix! It's so vile, more building material than nutrient.  Have you seen the way that leftovers cling to the bowl if left for more than a millisecond?  As Ms Cloake and her poor dog demonstrate those horrible little wheatcakes are really not the platform for a posh eggy breakfast.  Stick to muffins or sourdough!

13 comments:

  1. You should try living near where its produced. The pong is even more disgusting. Polly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can imagine. The Skol factory where they boiled up grain at Romford was mingon.

      Delete
  2. I hate weetabix......can't get it down my throat...not that I have tried for many a long year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think it's ever made it as far as my throat. It got spat out way before that! xx

      Delete
  3. Ok I love weetabix and hot milk. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each to their own...and on another not hot milk isn't a favourite. Might be fussier than I thought! xx

      Delete
  4. Weetabix,yuck! Apparently Slimming World devotees love the Weetabix cake recipe, sounds like extra punishment to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love weetabix, but then I loathe porridge and there are lots of people who love it!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No porridge is good especially made with jumbo oats. Made some just a couple of days ago. xx

      Delete
  6. I simply don't eat cereals and the thought of Weetabix under an egg is ludicrous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Might as well use Ry Krisp or Wasa (those hard and tasteless boards that pass for crackers)!

    ReplyDelete