Saturday, 11 February 2017

Rude Word Warning


I apologise to the sensitive among you for the inner fishwife refuses to edit out the expletive here.  Accordingly to the lovable but batty Reiki Ray she lives in me because I've had many past lives and quite a few of them have been where I live now, the fishing port of Brixham.  Well, well! Apparently loads of the people that I know now were there alongside me. So if you'd been down to the harbour in the olden days you might have seen a shouty sweary maid selling her fishy wares that probably would have been me!

This made me laugh  when I came across it the other day.  It gave me a very appropriate telling off.  For I'd gone online to write a rather pressing reply to an email and somehow ended up on Facebook!  And it's got me wondering.  Has anyone found themself at this post because they were doing the exact same thing?


8 comments:

  1. Correct! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. I'd like to think I might have been someone else, and can be someone new yet again. It conflicts with my taught faith, but I'm ok with wondering about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon it is okay to go against taught faith and build up our own little picture that helps us make sense of the world and thus lead a decent life. xx

      Delete
  3. No, I come here because I have you on my reading list in Bloglovin (I do wish they would include the 'g'. But I do go online to investigate something specific and end up forgetting all about it and in a different place. I have a degree in Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so privileged to be on your reading list. Thank you. xx

      Delete
  4. I prefer the art of the displacement activity....I am marvellous at not getting the stuff I should be doing in favour of other things!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm trying to be more mindful and work on it. xx

      Delete