Monday, 27 February 2017

Stuff and Self



Oh blooming heck!   I just know what some of you must be thinking.  She's posted another hulking great long navel gazing video that I'm never going to get time to watch!    Even so there may be one or two out there who might be touched by this  offering from my favourite tank top wearing German. So by posting I could make a tiny difference and that will suffice.   It's twenty minutes of wisdom packed words about  our relationship with material objects and our physical bodies.

4 comments:

  1. I can't cope with the background noise or the timbre of his voice, I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his voice but each to his own. Try his writing for a dose of wisdom instead. xx

      Delete
  2. Very interesting views on the body and mind. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete