Thursday, 30 March 2017

Doing A Reggie



I loved Leonard Rossiter.  Such a clever man.  Give me a rerun of 'Rising Damp' and I'm a happy bunny.  Or 'The Fall and Rise of Reggie Perrin', of course.  Here's the title sequence from that one where Reggie fakes his own death. Wasn't it mooted back in the '70s that we'd all escape the rat race that he was running from and would be working far fewer hours?  Sadly this prophecy hasn't yet come true.  The last few weeks at work have been hundingers. Lots of poorly people and I haven't been able to draw breath.  Sometimes I fantasise about 'doing a Reggie'!

2 comments:

  1. I've had a sad and stressful week. Yep, running away with just people I love sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Take very good care of yourself. xx

      Delete