Sunday, 26 March 2017

Happy BST!

Sod Hygge!  Even though I've written about it in a positive way in the past I'm really only making the best of a bad job.  Those longer days of light that I crave are here.  They've been creeping in for a few weeks now. So thank goodness. We can ditch all those silly notions that blankets and candles and cosiness will make everything alright. Hurrah! Losing an hour's sleep is a small price to pay.  A very happy British Summer Time peeps.  Make the very best of it!

5 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a bit joyous as well. It's lovely here in North Lincolnshire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been lovely in Devon for the last couple of days. There was a haze over the hills yesterday when I was driving around. It was beautiful. xx

      Delete
  2. Could not agree more! Nothing beats a bright, sunny day for me. Hate the winter, loving the Spring.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep sun on face. That's the way to go. xx

      Delete