Sunday, 23 April 2017

Loo Buddha

Louis and I spent a very traditional afternoon down Southend seafront last week.  Firstly we played crazy golf and yessssss! I got a hole in one.   Eat your heart out Tiger Woods.   'What would you like to do now?' I asked as we were returning the clubs.  'How about the amusements?' he replied.  So I treated us both to two quids worth of coins to feed into the tuppenny shover machines.

Somewhere during the forty minute proceedings Louis knocked down a book of tokens to exchange for prizes at the back of the arcade.  He's done this before and his winnings normally amount to something like a penny chew.  But this time he was able to swap  the vouchers for something substantial, some wall art stickers on the theme of Buddha.  How random is that?  He gave them to me.  I've been pondering where to put them.

Yesterday I had a flash of inspiration. The smallest room in the world is now dual purpose.  As well as being my downstairs toilet it is now the tiniest shrine dedicated to contemplation and navel gazing!

9 comments:

  1. Excellent...I love it when people do something exciting with their smallest room. A friend of mine has hers painted purple with gargoyles all over it!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolio. I feel the urge to go with the theme now I've started. xx

      Delete
  2. Contemplation cures constipation? Lovely gesture from your son! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must do. I'm not troubled by that particular problem! xx

      Delete
  3. brilliant.What a random prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very random - it was in a box marked 'special offer'. xx

      Delete