Saturday, 8 April 2017

Mad Pendant




Ladies and Gentleman, In the past I've brought you Mad Wall 1 and Mad Wall 2. I'm thinking that an outside version is long overdue.  There was Mad Wrist as well although over the winter that's calmed down a bit.  It occurred to me the other day that there's now a bit of a Mad Bedpost thing going on now that all those hearts are hung on it.  And today I bring you Mad Pendant. Somehow rather a lot of things seem to have accumulated on the chain around my neck, including a small hag stone that I found on a beach last week.  Through its hole I can view the world from an alternative perspective when I wish. Minimalist I am not.  At every opportunity I seem to have a bit of a collection thing going on!

6 comments:

  1. The crab is so fabulous! Love the necklace but, isn't it really heavy to wear? Looks like it weighs a ton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crab was my 50th birthday present from Red Mel. It's not heavy but it is jingly! xx

      Delete
  2. That is a very unusual necklace, and it does look heavy. I can't make out what the 2 things below the crab are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two things before the bear are a Zuni bear and a beautiful teardrop shaped crystal of smoky quartz. xx

      Delete
  3. I opened that picture in a new tab and enlarged it, the pendant looks fab! Lucky you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am lucky. I like the eclectic jumble. xx

      Delete