Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Toilet Brush Angst

I use Pixabay these days to find images for my blog which are in the public domain and copyright free.  It saves me fretting about whether someone will sue me.   I found this on there.  Goodness knows why someone is taking photos of toilet brushes where there's a whole world of beauty to capture.   I'm glad that they did though because I needed a picture and couldn't bring myself to take one of my own loo cleaning implement.

The problem is that mine is brown and discoloured.  No, it's not what you think.   Bad design really bugs me. What kind of sadistic manufacturer would make something which visitors take one look at and would put you down as a candidate . for 'How Clean is Your House' if it were still running . They must be having a right laugh.  I'm not OCD but neither am I a slattern.   I'm embarrassed but not enough to buy a  replacement every five minutes.  So if you come to my house and spend a penny please be reassured.  My loo brush gets cleaned very frequently.  It's not poo just rust!

2 comments:

  1. I had those rust marks on my last (white) brush and was mortified when I realised that they never would come out, so I bought a new, cheap one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's relatively new. The brush fell off the last one! xx

      Delete