Friday, 14 April 2017

Xs and Ys = Happiness



Mo Gawdat,  a boffin at Google has come up with an algorithm for happiness.  Don't worry.  I'm not going to scare the heebie-jeebies out of those of you who've freaked before when I've shared a little bit of maths.   That's because I haven't read his book yet although I'd like to when I have a moment (Ha!).   Instead I'll share this clip from Channel 4 News where this lovely man explains his theory in plain English and how it was put to the test after the tragic death of this son.  As well as playing about with algebra I reckon this guys done some reading from a similar book list to my own.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear that WHOOSH? I wish I could understand this kind of thing but I really cannot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how something can resonate with one person but doesn't touch another. I totally get this but maybe it's because it fits with personal circumstances at this moment in time. xx

      Delete