Sunday, 4 June 2017

Colouring Is Now Cool


Teenagers are a constant source of amazement.   It's hard to imagine what might float their boats.  But on Friday I was begged in a rather wonderful home interior store in Perros Guirec to buy, not one, but two giant colouring posters by Omy depicting bizarre cartoon scenes of New York and Brittany.  We drove to the ferry port at Roscoff last night and I pulled out the Breton one.  It kept us occupied for hours and I had a fight on my hands when it had to be folded away at bedtime.


Bossy Beth and I had a brief break.  We walked to a nearby beach to leave the weird rocks that Lou and I decorated on our last summer holiday.  That bloke is apparently a YouTuber.  We invited Lou to come but he was engrossed.  'I've got to finish colouring my sausage!'  was his excuse.


The poster is going home. It will be hung in the kitchen and anyone who visits is welcome to pick up a Sharpie and contribute to completing it.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely holiday has been had! I would love to visit N. Brittany again. I think I told you that we went there several times ( Eurocamp) when the boys were kids. ( They are 39,36 and 30 now!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall you may have been visiting the same campsite. You might have met the Irishman who I share a few words with. He's been going for 28 years. xx

      Delete
  2. I like that you will hang the poster up for any and all to continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed 'My Boys' last night and they liked the idea too. xx

      Delete