Thursday, 1 June 2017

Little Peeps from A L'Aise Breizh


These dudes grace the back of Klaus the Knaus, our beloved motorhome.  They are jolly. It's traditional now for us to buy one  from the A L'aise Breizh shop in Roscoff on the last night of each holiday here.  Apparently we're in good company as one and a half million vehicles sport the stickers of the Breton company based in Morlaix.  These are cartoon versions of the ladies of the Bigouden region who sport tall lacy bonnets on festival days.    At home I have a butter dish with the same logo.  It reminds me of all the wonderful times that we've had in my favourite Celtic region.

6 comments:

  1. They look fun. A far better souvenir than a tea towel. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tea towels too. Zany ones!! xx

      Delete
  2. They remind me of the funny drawings my son used to do when he was a little chap...always made me smile!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have a child-like quality to them. I like that. xx

      Delete
  3. They ere very jolly. We used to buy lttle discs from each caravan site when my daughter was primary school age but she didn't want them when she was older and they recently went to friend's grandchild. Sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lou was talking about those yesterday. He collected some from his Normandy holiday with school. Beth's got some as well. xx

      Delete