Saturday, 22 July 2017

In The Drink


'Bring spare clothes,' said Salty Dog when she suggested a paddleboard evening, 'for if you fall in.'  Shouldn't that 'if' have been a 'when'? And of course it was inevitable. Unbeknown to me the others had been betting on how soon it was going to happen. With hindsight demonstrating 'The Tree' yoga pose just as I'd got my balance and stood up for my first time was a little rash


Ah here's me in a much more natural habitat.  I can wild swim until I'm bored. Aren't we so fortunate to have beautiful places like this to picnic and play after work?

9 comments:

  1. Fortunate indeed, you do live in a gorgeous place. not surprised you went in, it looks really tricky to stay upright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as bad as all that. I just started to muck about a bit too early. xx

      Delete
  2. Very fortunate indeed! Though I'm amused at the thought of even attempting a tree pose on one of those - balance is not my forte, so I find doing a tree pose on land difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep me too. What was I thinking?!! xx

      Delete
  3. I will watch, and wave, from dry land :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I am. Swimming comes very naturally now although when I was wee I took about a year to learn xx

      Delete
  5. You look like a seal there in your natural habitat. Great way to unwind after work. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even stay upright on dry land! It did look like fun though. xx

    ReplyDelete