Sunday, 6 August 2017

A Sunday Giggle



Sometimes inspiration flows freely for my blog.  But today I woke up with nothing immediate to share.  What I find amazing though is that on  more than 2,500+ occasions I've found something different to write about.  There's never been an occasion where I've drawn a blank.

So  here's today's offering from a random trawl through Youtube.  I'm glad I found these guys from the days where telly watching featured in my life rather more than it does now. I'd forgotten how much I used to enjoy their silliness.

Oh and PS:  I'm a girl with a wonky eye but mine was fixed by a surgeon when I was four.  

4 comments:

  1. Like how you always manage to say something each day on your blog. It's a bonus when you upload a wee video as well. Happy Sunday-I am helping to empty the loft ready for new central heating. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glamourous! - spent time in the attic myself clearing out Louis' room yesterday. Has to be done. xx

      Delete
  2. I am helping to empty the loft ready for new central heating.




    การ์ตูนโป๊, jav

    ReplyDelete