The heartiest of seasons greetings. Here's another one of those random images from Pixabay that seemed to cause confusion the other day. I'm just bowled over by the cuteness of this one and wondering whether there might be two Santa or if the reindeer running across the moon have gone AWOL.
I hope that this day finds you all in fine fettle! Thank you for all your lovely wishes yesterday. They were much appreciated. It seems that someone up there decided to give me the Christmas present of a lie in. I didn't wake until just before eight this morning. Unprecedented!
Today I thought I'd share the gift of a idea. I heard it the other day and it resonated Sometimes the world seems a pretty hard place to contemplate. On a personal level there's mental and physical strife and as we expand outwards so much seems to be going wrong: adverse political goings on, natural and man made disasters, cruelty to humans and animals....I won't go on too long as you'll be getting the gist. It's very easy to focus on this when we're going through the doldrums of life and think that the world is an very hopeless place indeed. What I was reminded of is that the good in our universe far outweighs all the bad staff. Let's give some examples of how this manifests.
- The beauty and magnificence of the sun, moon and stars.
- The love so many demonstrate for each other through all stages of life. Innumerable acts of kindness are performed every minute.
- Our magical encounters with the animal world.
- The glory of nature even on a humdrum level. Daisies popping out on lawns sprung to mind.
- The enormous potential for creativity in all its forms.
May you all feel enormous blessings. Merry Christmas and much love to everyone. xx